Project Manager - Seawater Cooling Project Management Opportunity – Yanbu, Saudi Arabia
JOB ID: 3435
Our client is a foreign subsidiary of a major American E&C firm. The projects are primarily commercial and industrial infrastructure related such as the design and construction of roads and utilities (Water, sewer and drainage) and site/land development for large residential, industrial and commercial areas and mechanical systems for buildings, power plants and desalination plants, etc.
Package: competitive tax-free salary with full benefits, free family or single Western accommodations, relocation, monthly expat allowance and other benefits typical with working for a major American firm overseas.
· Nationality American
· Aged not over 55 (due to Visa restrictions)
· Candidates MUST have experience with US Codes be able to train Saudi employees on US standards.
· A degree in Engineering from a recognized western university
· 12 years’ postgraduate professional experience.
· US or registration as a Professional Engineer (PE) is required.
· The ability to communicate effectively in spoken and written English is essential.
· Experience working in and/or with local municipalities in design and coordination of infrastructure projects with other agencies.
· Saudi experience a plus.
· Project management experience in managing design projects is preferred