| Control System Engineer (Chemical/Industrial Plant) Opportunity in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
JOB ID: 3700
One of the world's leading producers of Methanol and Butane diol as well as a principal suppliers of Tetrahydrofuran and other specialty chemicals. Recently the company has expanded its product range with Gamma-Butyrolactone.
Education & Qualification:
· Male only
· Saudi national preferred
· Good English communication skill
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineering/ Chemical engineering or related fields
· 8-10 years’ experience in control system for industrial/chemical plant
· Plans, supervises, coordinates, and carries out the activities of all Control system equipment
· Ensure reliability and availability of uninterrupted operation/ production of plants.
· Leads MOC or CAPEX related to control system installation, modification, and upgrades.
· Maintain integrity and consistency of Control systems database
· Process displays and implementing software and hardware modifications.
· Assure effective control loops and APC
· Optimize processes control and implement quality control systems for control logics.
· Monitors performance identifies upgrade
· Collects, enters, analyses and interprets performance data.
· Please submit your full CV to email@example.com and mention Job ID 3700 or
· Visit our website on www.omni-interconsult.com and make an application directly online.