| Process Engineer (Chemical/Industrial Plant) Opportunity in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
JOB ID: 3702
One of the world's leading producers of Methanol and Butane diol as well as a principal suppliers of Tetrahydrofuran and other specialty chemicals. Recently the company has expanded its product range with Gamma-Butyrolactone.
Education & Qualification:
· Male only
· Saudi national preferred
· Good English communication skill
· Bachelor’s degree in Chemical engineering.
· 8-10 years’ experience in process engineering for industrial/chemical plant
· Leads/supports Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) for plant changes, project, PHA revalidation or expansion of process parameters beyond established boundaries.
· Prepare PFD's and provide support for documentation improvement
· Present report against stated EnPls & SEU performance for plant
· Identifies recurring problems, current limitations and process bottlenecks.
· Identifies improvement opportunities and develops improvement strategies.
· Reviews status of all energy recommendations
· Acts as a primary process technical resource
· Supports Operations on request.
· Leads or supports the ongoing improvement and optimization of his unit/area.
· Monitors/analyses mid and long-term technical performance of unit/area against internal/external benchmarks.
· Initiates projects to capture optimization opportunities.
· Follows technical developments, maintain contact with process licensor user groups and equipment vendors.
· Provides process technical expertise to Production, Projects and relevant parties.
· Provides guidance to Operations on the general and long-term operations strategy
· Support for any process trouble shooting
· Identifies process weaknesses, quality troubles, recurring problems, etc. and develops improvements strategies.
· Please submit your full CV to email@example.com and mention Job ID 3702 or
· Visit our website on www.omni-interconsult.com and make an application directly online.