Job Opportunity for Planner in Pluak Daeng Rayong, Thailand
Job ID No 3820
Our client is a global independent manufacturer and supplier of color, additive concentrates, and services for the thermoplastic industry that is recognized the world over for innovation, quality, and consistency. It is founded in 1937 being operated now worldwide with 24 manufacturing sites, 4 research and development centers, and over 1,500 employees. Their products are sold successfully in more than 80 countries and the company is located in New York, USA, Australia with an Asia-Pacific Headquarter in Rayong, Thailand.
Bachelor degree or higher in chemistry, international business, production engineering or related field.
3-5 years’ experience in plastic chemistry, inventory management or production planning.
• Good knowledge background of production planning, inventory management, production engineering background is advantageous.
• Competent in translating business transactions and information into statistic.
• Fluent in both spoken and written English (TOIEC 500 points or more).
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, initiative, good communication and presentation skills, able to handle multi-task.
• Able to work under pressure and dynamic circumstances.
• Flexible in working time and able to be on duty outside Thailand, if require.
• Own transportation is required.
Role & Responsibilities:
Planner is in charge of major roles as described below:
This position is expected to coordinate with sales and business development as well as scheduler to assure that stock is managed and prepared under product strategies (ei., MTS, MTF, MTO) by communicating, monitoring and analyzing based on customers ‘s demand as well as organization strategies.
Planner must ensure that raw materials stock level is managed and monitored regularly. This position is required to closely coordinate with Purchaser, Warehouse, and related functions/departments to ensure raw materials being in house to support continual production schedule.
This position shall monitor products and raw material aging stock by controlling to buy and eliminating unusable/ unsalable stock by mean of coordinating with related functions/ departments to find protocol for manipulation.
Other allowances and Benefits for permanent staff:
· Location allowance: 3-4,000 THB
· Housing allowance: 3500-4000 THB
· Gasoline allowance: 10,500 THB
· Food allowance: 1,800 THB
· Bonus: 1 month
· Variable bonus: (Base*7.5%)+28,000
1. Please send full profile to firstname.lastname@example.org – please mention Job ID No 3619 or
2. Visit www.omni-interconsult.com and make an application directly online