Job Opportunity for Color Development Chemist in Pluak Daeng Rayong, Thailand
Job ID No 3822
Our client is a global independent manufacturer and supplier of color, additive concentrates, and services for the thermoplastic industry that is recognized the world over for innovation, quality, and consistency. It is founded in 1937 being operated now worldwide with 24 manufacturing sites, 4 research and development centers, and over 1,500 employees. Their products are sold successfully in more than 80 countries and the company is located in New York, USA, Australia with an Asia-Pacific Headquarter in Rayong, Thailand.
- Bachelor or higher in Polymer Science, Petrochemical, Analytical Chemistry, General Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or related field.
- At least 2 - 3 Years’ experience in plastic/polymer industry
- Some experience in color/polymer development is an advantage
- No color blindness
- Computer skills with MS office is required
- Knowledge of chemistry including the safe use and disposal of chemicals
- Knowledge of biology and math
- To be thorough and pay attention to detail
- The ability to use your initiative
- The ability to work well with others
- Administration skills
- Math knowledge
- Own transportation is A MUST
Role & Responsibilities:
- Set up and conduct experiments, tests, and analyses.
- Provide technical and analysis support to overcome customer and product issue .
- Compile and interpret results of tests and analyses.
- Recording, analyzing and writing reports, reviews and summaries on the findings of experiments and trials
- Participate in the new raw material evaluation in order to improve existing products, reduce raw material cost, and innovate products
- Do literature study for developing the product, also as a background for solving product/ technical issue
- Technical documentation handling
- Laboratory equipment calibration and maintenance
Other allowances and Benefits for permanent staff:
· Location allowance: 3,000 THB
· Housing allowance: 3,500 THB
· Gasoline allowance: 10,500 THB
· Food allowance: 1,800 THB
· Bonus: 1 month
· Variable bonus: (Base*7.5%)+28,000
1. Please send full profile to Rashika Kumbhar on Email ID: email@example.com – please mention Job ID No 3822 or
2. Visit www.omni-interconsult.com and make an application directly online