| Job Opportunity for EHS&S Administrator in Jazan, KSA
Our Client: Leading Gasification & associated utilities/facilities company.
· Provide support to overall operations, maintenance, construction, commissioning, and start-up team.
Specific duties and responsibilities include the following:
· Awareness of Occupational Health, Safety, Environment and Security Management system principles
· Develop and maintain a data base to track all incident and action item data
· Undertake trending on a monthly / quarterly and annual basis and share information with EHS&S Director.
· Track safe work-hours and manpower for all contractors and JIGPC personnel.
· Support the development and implementation of safety campaigns.
· Experience in creating a purchase requests and tracking.
· Experience in document writing and document control.
· Arrange and coordinate weekly environmental health safety and security meeting. Prepare the presentation and taking down the Minutes of Meeting.
· Responsible for data management including reports generation for management presentation
· Maintaining and updating the JIGPC EHS Management System.
· Monitors department cars needs and activities
· Perform as the department ambassador for new joiners and department visitors to the site.
· Manage the Director’s calendar, schedule meetings, and take meeting minutes when required.
· Support and manage the training data base of the organization to support employees training activities.
· Manage and Support PPE distribution and maintaining the record.
· Create programs and processes for the department and/or organization.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· NEBOSH International General Certificate or equivalent is a plus
· Safety certificates in OSHA and IOSH for short safety or environmental courses is a plus
· College degree graduate
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
· Experienced in SharePoint
· Organised, disciplined, able to perform under pressure and manage multiple priorities and parallel tasks
· Middle East project experience
· Experience of working on camp-based sites in remote Middle East locations
· Experience of working in multicultural project teams
· 5 years’ experience on industrial projects or operational facilities
· Ability to work in a multifaceted / multinational organizational matrix with a variety of working relationships
· Results oriented. Must be able to understand impact of decisions/changes on project HSE risks and overall project success
· Works autonomously, reliably communicating upwards when appropriate.
· Energy, drive and determination to lead the team to deliver the required results.
· Relevant multi-language ability
· Experience of supporting an industrial environment
· Must be Expert in MS office Application (Excel, PowerPoint, MS forms etc.)
· Possess Driving License (International or National)
· Experience using SAP
· Proficiency in English speaking and writing and preferably speaks and understands Arabic.
· Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office
2. Visit www.omni-interconsult.com and make an application directly online.