Technologist- Process Control, Thailand
Our client is a market leading, fully-integrated, refining and petrochemical company in Thailand and Asia Pacific.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Control Engineering, Instrument Engineering, or related field.
- Provide efficient process control, advanced process control, optimization support and new development to maximize GRM with due consideration to safe and stable operations while meeting product quality requirements.
- Good experience in Process control / Advanced Process control field.
- Good appreciation and experience as user of process instrumentation (Honeywell/Foxboro).
- Good experience as user in Shell APC applications, SMOC and RQE.
- Good experience as user in plant information system, PI system.
- Good experience in the practical operation of refinery process units, important factors influencing its economics and dynamics, and as well as good understanding of process engineering concepts and practice.
Other allowances and Benefits for permanent staff:
- Living allowance: 15% of basic
- Housing allowance: 20% of basic
- Extra Allowance: 10% of basic
- Total Allowance: 45% of basic
- Provident Fund after 180 days
Ø 5 years = 5%
Ø 6-10 years = 10%
Ø 10 years up = 15%
- Bonus 4-6 months (as per company performance)
- Club & Activities
- 5-day work week
- Life Insurance
- Social security
- Health insurance
- Employee's uniform
1. Please send full profile to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com – please mention Job ID No 3842 or
2. Visit www.omni-interconsult.com and make an application directly online