Job Opportunity for Enterprise Architect, Chonburi, Sriracha Thailand
(Permanent Job) Job ID No 3990
Our Client is a leading, fully-integrated, refining and petrochemical company in Thailand and Asia Pacific.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, computer engineering related technical discipline
- 5 years’ experience of defining and documenting (HL and detailed) technical enterprise-scale architectures involving applications, data, and technology
- Solid experience with Cloud platforms and understanding of scaling, provisioning, elasticity, storage and networking.
- Deep understanding of digital solution architecture within complex IT programmers
- The ability to understand complex business problems and commercial frameworks applying a logical, systematic approach to define an appropriate solution
- Demonstrable experience of working on digital transformation projects involving a wide array of digital technologies, (i.e., eCommerce, Portals, Content Management platforms, Omni-Channel and Multi-device solutions)
Role & Responsibility:
- Define and develop Enterprise Architecture guiding principles, standards, policies and ensure the alignment to end-to-end digital roadmap definitions in order to support EA goal including Application, Data, Integration, Infrastructure and Cybersecurity domains.
- Provide advice and work Digital Business Partner, Project Manager, SRE and Cyber security team to develop and review solution and enterprise architect complying with EA Standards and direction.
- Review, consolidate and maintain EA document (i.e., Architect, policy, guideline) is up to date on a regular basis.
- Create, update, revise, and maintain up-to-date status of all enterprise architecture, design and relating guidelines to current developing environment in organization on a regular basis.
- Analyze technology trend and evaluate the impact on the broader Enterprise Architecture
- Participate in EA Review Board or any other Review Board that requires EA point of view and ensure Enterprise Architect being developed adhere to Architecture guiding principles and meet business and EA performance goals.
- Connect and working with 3rd party's consultant to reshape all relating digital tech-and-trends to ensure that those direction and roadmap are align with business dynamics
1. Please send full profile to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com – please mention Job ID No 3990 or
2. Visit www.omni-interconsult.com and make an application directly online