Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or related discipline
1. Experience in writing or working with various documents such as policy, standard, procedure, and guideline.
2. Knowledge of data platform concept, data lake
3. Advanced knowledge of data management life cycle
4. Good communication, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
5. At least 5 years of working experience in data governance or data management
6. Experience in design of data platform, data engineer
7. Experience business-driven data governance practices implementation
8. Experience with on premised and cloud service eg AWS, Azure, SAP
9. Experience with data pipeline and data management tool
Other Requirements (For Requirement):
. Develop Data Governance Framework and data management strategy & roadmap
2. Develop data policy, rules and regulations to control data management standard control ensure compliance with data management, data privacy and global regulations
3. Take the lead in managing data governance framework, data policy and standards with a focus on establishing and ensuring organization adherence to an enterprise data governance framework.
4. Partner with Risk Management, Security and Compliance teams to identify related regulatory requirements and implications such as PDPA/GDPR and drive gap assessment and improvement to data policy, standards and governance processes
5. Develop and own the data sharing principles, operational model and process to govern data exchanges with external data ecosystem
6. Review and advise on data sharing to 3rd parties to approval protocol, data usage conditions, as well as data minimization practice
7. Communicate and engage various projects to ensure activities of data management in assigned projects to comply with data management standard and controls
8. Provide stakeholders a thorough advice on data accessibility, and/or data management based on deep understanding of data use cases, data Lake and its ecosystem architecture9. Drive Data Stewardship and Data Governance program and enterprise-wide data governance awareness throughout the organization including identifying a phased approach to progress and mature the program.